Gowanda’s broadband strengths include its SMT Conical Inductors that are designed with a proprietary mechanical mounting system to deliver consistent part-to-part performance. Custom designs, in-house molding and precision winding enable Gowanda to provide broadband conical solutions with optimum performance.
- 40 MHz to 50+ GHz Operation
- Predictable Frequency Response
- Current Rating to 10 Amps
Inductor Solutions for High Frequency Applications
Gowanda’s flying lead (thru-hole) and SMT (surface mount) broadband conical inductors offer predictable frequency response and repeatable performance from 40 MHz to 50+ GHz with current ratings up to 10 Amps and <1% TML & <0.1 CVCM per ASTM E595 outgassing test. These conicals are specifically designed for high frequency applications where ultra-low insertion loss & return loss are design requirements. Their unique construction helps to limit the effects caused by stray capacitance. Reliability to M83446D, upscreening capability to MIL-STD-981, unique footprints and both standard & custom design options enhance utility.
Four physical sizes to choose from.The C100SM series offers designers a right or left mounting configuration to help address EMI concerns.
Broadband Conical Inductor
Nine physical size configurations are available. Four are new high current designs with up to 10Amp rating.
Broadband Conical Flying Lead Inductor
Conical Flying Lead Inductor with Enhanced Current Rating
Gowanda offers design services to address specific performance needs when an application requires inductance or current not available from standard conical series.
Broadband Conical Performance
- S21 Insertion Loss graphs available
- S12 Return graphs available
- Precision-wound and in-house material optimize performance
The Ultimate in Design
- SMT & flying lead configurations
- Outgassing tested per ASTM E595 (meets TML of 1.0% max)
- High temperature gold plated magnetic wire
- Operating temperature from -55°C to +125°C
- SMT design that offers a rugged two-piece construction for repeatability
Conicals Designed Your Way
- Custom design services available if needed
- In-house molding for unique configurations
- High wattage solutions available
- Pb offering upon request