Gowanda's Clean Rooms allow the company to provide a higher level of component manufacturing services to customers with applications that require control of environmental contaminants. As the trend towards miniaturization continues, and products and systems get smaller and more sensitive, the need to control particulates and other forms of contamination will increase.
Gowanda demonstrated its commitment to the electronics industry and to the demanding applications it serves with the investment in the purchase and installation of these cleanrooms. It is anticipated that additional investments will be made as customer cleanliness requirements become more demanding for high performance applications.
- Two "Class 100,000" cleanrooms
- Easily upgraded to Class 10,000
- Free-standing, hardwall, vertical flow
- Complete production - wind, assemble, package components
- Process-specific operations - to address a unique need or requirement
- Value-added services - to complement or augment customer operations
- Quantities - ranging from prototypes to production volumes
- Medical - devices and components requiring cleanroom conditions
- Military - highly sensitive communication or power systems
- Commercial - high end applications with cleanliness requirements
- Space - components which perform at the highest level; avoid particulates