Military Standards & Performance Specifications
Gowanda works closely with its customers to meet their needs, including military standards and military performance requirements.
Military Standard - MIL-STD-981
- This military standard assures that specific design, manufacturing and quality standards are utilized, thereby providing uniform requirements for RF and power devices.
- Applications for these devices include critical and non-critical space applications as well as mission-essential and non-mission essential ground support applications.
- Using MIL-STD-981 as a guide, the specific or applicable requirements are determined jointly by the customer and Gowanda’s engineering team.
- Gowanda compiles the acceptance test plan and procedures in conformance with MIL-STD-981 and submits these items to the customer for approval.
- The part specification can be initiated by Gowanda and customer approved; alternatively the customer can control this with their own document.
Military Performance Specifications
- Gowanda has several RF and Power inductor series which meet MIL-PRF specifications
- This includes MIL-PRF-27, MIL-PRF-15305, MIL-PRF-39010 and MIL-PRF-83446
- A comprehensive table shows the relevant series and slash numbers
- Please contact us for assistance with your Mil-Prf requirements
QPL Approved Product Series
- RF Surface Mount
- Ceramic Wirewound, Open Construction, MIL-PRF-83446
- Epoxy Coated, MIL-PRF-83446
- MLRF1010 Series - 0.010 to 27.0 µH Inductance
- Wirewound, Molded, MIL-PRF-83446
- RF Thru-Hole
- Wirewound, Molded, MIL-PRF-15305
- Wirewound, Shielded, Molded, MIL-PRF-15305
- MLRF17S Series - 0.10 to 1000 µH Inductance
- Wirewound, Molded, Level R Qualified, MIL-PRF-39010
- Wirewound, Shielded, Molded, Level R Qualified, MIL-PRF-39010
- ER17S Series - 0.10 to 1000 µH Inductance
- Power Surface Mount
- Wirewound, Molded, MIL-PRF-27
- Wirewound, Molded, Level T Qualified, MIL-PRF-27
- Power Thru-Hole