Military Standards & Performance Specifications
Gowanda works closely with its customers to meet their needs, including military standards and military performance requirements.
Military Standard - Mil-Std-981
- This military standard assures that specific design, manufacturing and quality standards are utilized, thereby providing uniform requirements for RF and power devices.
- Applications for these devices include critical and non-critical space applications as well as mission-essential and non-mission essential ground support applications.
- Using Mil-Std-981 as a guide, the specific or applicable requirements are determined jointly by the customer and Gowanda’s engineering team.
- Gowanda compiles the acceptance test plan and procedures in conformance with Mil-Std-981 and submits these items to the customer for approval.
- The part specification can be initiated by Gowanda and customer approved; alternatively the customer can control this with their own document.
Military Performance Specifications
- Gowanda has several RF and Power inductor series which meet Mil-Prf specifications
- This includes Mil-Prf-27, Mil-Prf-15305, Mil-Prf-39010 and Mil-Prf-83446
- A comprehensive table shows the relevant series and slash numbers
- Please contact us for assistance with your Mil-Prf requirements