All openings listed below are located at Gowanda Electronics' headquarters in Gowanda, NY, 40 miles south of downtown Buffalo, NY, unless otherwise noted.
Electronics Technicians/Manufacturing Technicians - 1st
Status: Full-Time Benefits
Location: Arcade, NY
Benefits: Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401 (k) with Company Match, Health Insurance, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
Previous Experience with light industrial, coil winding or electronics assembly/repair and insepction is a plus.
Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies.
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, screws, solders, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Installs small components/ assemblies or subassemblies in covers.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, etching, and color coding parts and assemblies.
- Operates machines that mold, shape, or wind component parts.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs Go-No Go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
Please send resume to:
Gowanda Electronics Corp.
One Magnetics Pkwy
P.O. Box 111
Gowanda, NY 14070-0111
F: (716) 532-2702 | email: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Gowanda Electronics will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
Gowanda Electronics offers full-time employees an excellent benefit package that includes the opportunity to participate in a wide range of options which may include but are not limited to:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (including a company match)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Benefits Plan