At Gowanda, we recognize the critical role and responsibility that comes with being a strategic supply partner to a medical device manufacturer. We have participated in this market sector for decades and have earned the respect of numerous manufacturers in the medical field, thanks to our ability to understand exactly what it takes to help our partners create strategically significant solutions.
ISO 13485 Certification
- Gowanda is the first component manufacturer in our industry to earn this rigorous certification
- This quality standard includes the following elements of Risk Management Analysis:
- Design/Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis
- Gauge R&R Evaluations
- Heightened Documentation Control
More info: Click here
Cleanrooms - Class 100,000
- Gowanda now has in-house cleanroom capability (Class 100,000) which allows us to address customers' needs for this level of cleanliness. This environment is well-suited for component production, assembly, and packaging.
Design & Development
- Gowanda is fully staffed to assist with all stages of your new product development efforts.
- We have design, prototype and production capabilities that enable us to deliver cost-effective solutions for your specific application. More information is available in our Capabilities section.
- Gowanda also has many packaging solutions to help meet your board level requirements.
Standard Products or Application-Specific Solutions
- Select from Gowanda's wide variety of standard off-the-shelf RF Components and Power Components from our Standard Products.
- Creation of customized design solutions is available upon request. Visit our Custom Products to access our design capabilities for custom inductors, custom transformers, and specialty products.
- We also offer standard off-the-shelf Ruggedized Components designed specifically to withstand the rigors of portable medical applications.
- Micro/ultra-miniature inductors and transformers are also available for in-vivo and in-vitro applications.
Magnetic & Non-Magnetic Options
- In addition to our magnetic products noted above, Gowanda also offers a full line of standard-off-the-shelf non-magnetic options. Please refer to our non-magnetic capabilities.
- Gowanda also offers design services and build-to-print options for application- specific or custom product requirements that require non-magnetic solutions.
- Typical applications for non-magnetic components include MRI (Magnetic Resonant Imaging) end products and systems where magnetic materials can not be tolerated.