Decades of Inductor Experience
Gowanda Electronics has a strong background in developing coils and inductor solutions for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. Our respected team of electronic design engineers knows how to make rugged, reliable products that meet demanding environmental requirements. We are accustomed to addressing temperature extremes (high or low) and challenging vibration/shock environments.
- Extreme temperature solutions
- Industry’s largest toroid offering
- Tight tolerance to ± 1%
Performance Parameters & Testing
- Operating temperatures from -55°C to +220°C
- In-house environmental testing including thermal shock, life test, shock and vibration
- Lot & date code traceability as required
- Application specific designs that meet stringent electrical or mechanical requirements
- Ruggedization of components designed specifically to withstand the rigors of the industrial & commercial markets
- Micro/ultra-miniature inductors and transformers for hybrid applications
- Lead (Pb) offering available
- No design obsolescence
Railway Communication & Signaling
Gowanda Electronics and its sister company Dyco Electronics provide chokes, inductors and an array of transformers to the transportation/rail industry for communication and signaling applications. Gowanda Components Group (parent company to Gowanda and Dyco) is a proud member of Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. (RSSI).