Gowanda has been designing and manufacturing high performance inductors for RF and Power applications for decades. Our product offerings are extensive and our experience with custom inductors is equally extensive. If your application requires more than off-the-shelf product please contact us. Work with our team of qualified design engineers, project managers and production staff to create and deliver the custom inductor solution that meets, if not exceeds, your needs.
Gowanda’s fully-equipped Environmental Lab offers the testing needed to validate inductor performance. This in-house testing lab, along with our state-of-the-art Technology Center, versatile facilities and responsive company philosophy have established Gowanda as the preferred supplier for custom inductors. Consider our Custom Molding and Custom Winding capabilities too.
The following provides an overview of our capabilities for custom inductors. Since we are constantly expanding our capabilities, please consider this a partial list at any point in time. Contact us for assistance with your next custom inductor application. Let us help you be successful.
When drafting new inductors, Gowanda has engineers on staff who are experts at custom transformer and inductor design. Our experts also provide input when we provide specialty services to our customers.
Our engineering design department:
- works to understand the client’s needs – type of inductor, circuit requirements, finishing requirements…
- uses client specifications and input forms
- creates a rough design for the specific inductor including size, capacity, & hardware needs
- contacts the client to discuss rough design – determining if there is a need for revision
- determines & plans specific parts and specifications – defines all technical parts of inductor and process
- communication with client is continuous when needed
Custom Design Options
Note: If you are interested in options other than those listed here, please contact Gowanda to discuss your specific requirements. A downloadable PDF provides an overview of our custom design capabilities for inductors and transformers (pdf).
|Parameters||RF Custom Inductors||Power Custom Inductors|
|Compliance to NEMA|
|Temp Ratings to 200°C|
|WIRE SIZES AND STYLES|
|Wire sizes up to 49 AWG|
|Single & Multi Strand|
|250 kHz – 1.8 GHz|
|1 kHz – 2 MHz|
|Thermal Set Epoxy Overmold|