Master Production Scheduler
For more than 50 years, Gowanda Electronics has been a leader in the design, manufacture, and supply of precision electronic components for RF, microwave, and power applications. Components include standard off-the-shelf and custom-designed inductors, chips, chokes, coils, conicals, toroids, transformers, and magnetic devices in surface mount and axial-leaded (thru-hole) configurations that are used in a wide variety of electronic applications around the world. The company offers RoHS compliant products as well as lead-containing components for QPL military/defense and other demanding requirements. Non-magnetic inductors are also available for situations where magnetic components would compromise system performance, as in medical imaging (MRI) equipment.
At Gowanda Electronics we recognize that our employees play a vital role in our success so we’ve created an environment that focuses on innovation, empowerment, and recognition of individual expertise.
If such an environment interests you and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please apply and we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
We are seeking a Master Scheduler to join our growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a primary point of contact for and liaison with sales, logistics, and manufacturing departments.
- Collaborates with these departments to establish schedules and plans that allocate available resources to best serve client or customer needs.
- Periodically compares current and anticipated orders with available inventory of raw materials; uses judgment to anticipate demand for and to acquire additional supplies as needed.
- Integrates sales orders with master schedule; coordinates availability of raw materials, supplies, equipment, and staff as needed to meet delivery dates.
- Maintains master distribution schedule for the assigned facility; revises as needed and alerts appropriate staff of schedule changes or delays.
- Participates in periodic forecasting meetings with sales, marketing, and other related departments; leads additional planning meetings with sales, production, shipping, purchasing, and customer service staff.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of the business and supply chain.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely proficient with production planning systems, such as MRP II
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in a related field required.
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Professional certification by the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) preferred.
Gowanda Electronics is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If, due to disability, you need assistance in completing an application or if you anticipate that you need auxiliary aids or assistance in the selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 716-532-2234.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
One Magnetics Pkwy
P.O. Box 111
Gowanda, NY 14070-0111
Fax: (716) 532-2702 | email: email@example.com
Gowanda Electronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Gowanda Electronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at +1-716-532-2234.