Our custom solutions are designed to address your need for technical and economic success in a timely manner. We can quickly turn around evaluation samples to validate your design and move into production in keeping with your project’s needs. Gowanda’s multiple manufacturing platforms can help you respond quickly to customer/market demand. Our goal is to minimize your time to market and thereby enable you to effectively address your competitive market pressures.
Gowanda’s fully-equipped in-house Environmental Test Lab for product testing can also help you validate your design requirements in an expeditious and cost effective manner.
The following provides an overview of our capabilities for custom transformers. Due to the dynamic nature of our business, it is highly likely that we will be in the midst of expanding our capabilities when you call. So, please contact us for an update and assistance relative to your specific application.
When drafting new transformers, Gowanda has engineers on staff who are experts at custom transformer and inductor design. Our experts also provide input when we provide specialty services to our customers.
Our engineering design department:
- works to understand the client’s needs – type of transformer, circuit requirements, finishing requirements, etc.
- uses client specifications and input forms
- creates a rough design for the specific transformer including size, capacity and hardware needs
- contacts the client to discuss rough design – determining if there is a need for revision
- determines & plans specific parts and specifications – defines all technical parts of transformer and process
- communication with client is continuous when needed